Are you looking for the best CPU cooler for i9 9900k? If so, then this is the article for you. We are going to discuss the best CPU cooler for the i9 9900k today. Which CPU cooler will keep your processor cooler? Here is our review of the best CPU Cooler for the i9 9900K.
Cooling systems for CPUs have become a necessity since time began. If they are not properly cooled, the CPUs would begin to burn. That is why CPU coolers have always been used by gamers and professionals in demanding fields. CPU coolers help keep a computer’s central processing unit (also called the processor) cool. It’s used to help keep the temperature of the CPU down while it’s working.
In your PC, CPU coolers are designed to dissipate heat generated by the processor. This cooling component allows the heat generated by these critical parts to be dispersed to the outside without damaging the computer hardware.
So below is the list of the top 7 best CPU coolers for Intel Core i9 9900k.
1. Noctua NH-D15 – Best CPU Cooler for i9 9900k
Built on the basis of the legendary Noctua NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance. This NOCTUA NH-D15 dual tower cooler is an elite-class model for those who demand the best cooling on a good budget. This is one of the best i9 9900k cooler.
Those who are seeking the best cooling performance and quiet operation will love this CPU cooler. It features a dual-tower design and six heat pipes. The NH-D15 has two high airflow PWM fans designed to provide optimal airflow performance at low speeds and lower noise levels. No matter whether you use your CPU at idle or at full load, the two included fans ensure optimal cooling performance and silent operation. Additionally, this CPU cooler has a base that supports Intel LGA 2066/2011.
You can buy Noctua NH-D15 from Amazon here:
- The NH-D15 is a dual-tower design that provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking and near-silent systems.
- With over 250 awards from leading international hardware sources, the NH-D15 is the successor to the classic NH-D14.
- With PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors, these high-performance 140mm fans will automatically adjust speed and noise.
- Includes high-performance thermal paste and a mounting system designed for easy installation on Intel and AMD processors.
2. DEEPCOOL Assassin III Air CPU Cooler – Best Cooler for I9 9900k
Assassin III’s minimalistic style includes designs such as symmetrical twin towers, elegant cooler shrouds, and a minimalistic design. The Deepcool Assassin III can be considered the ultimate stealth cooler in the market. The Assassin III comes with two 120 mm fans with an RGB system that can be controlled by the motherboard’s UEFI or via software. There is also a dust filter and three different settings for adjusting fan speed on the Assassin III.
Assassin CPU coolers are efficient and powerful, allowing your hardware to run at its best. The cooler is designed for users who demand a device that is both quiet and effective. This cooling system uses advanced Heatpipe technology for maximum cooling efficiency. This cooler keeps your system cool with seven heat pipes and dual 140mm performance fans. Thus, your computer runs more efficiently, resulting in faster performance. Also, this cooler features sinter Heatpipe technology.
The Assassin III is an excellent cooler if you want to maximize your hardware performance. With plenty of cooling technology, this cooler will keep your system cool no matter what. Another great thing about the Assassin III is the fact that it features a six-year warranty. However, it is one of the best cooler for i9 9900k.
You can buy DEEPCOOL Assassin III Air from Amazon here:
- It features 7 heat pipes and dual 140mm performance fans.
- The clearance for the RAM is 54mm.
- Fan blades with two layers that boost airflow up to 2.5 m3/min.
- The cover is made of nickel and has a mirror finish. Its spoiler is made of obsidian-like material.
3. Scythe Fuma 2 – Best Air Cooler for i9 9900k
The Scythe Fuma 2 is the extreme edition of the Scythe Fuma, specifically designed to satisfy the need for maximum cooling performance with the lowest noise level. FUMA 2 utilizes two 120mm fans on a single Scythe Flex fan hub with an asymmetrical airflow design to maximize cooling performance.
If you are trying to get the most out of your hardware, the scythe fuma 2 is a great choice. This cooler is capable of keeping your system cool no matter what. Additionally, it includes two 120mm fans on a single Flex fan hub with a dual-fan configuration for better airflow and performance. Because of its best cooling performance, it is included in the list of best cooler for 9900k.
You can buy Scythe Fuma 2 from Amazon here:
- It is 15% better than the noise-to-performance ratio.
- FUMA2 has advanced to the next level. Heat dissipation is accelerated and enhanced by dual heatsinks and fans.
- Due to the asymmetric design, any front RAM slot can be used, and the cut-out fin design gives clearance of the rear RAM slot (55mm).
- In addition to Kaze Flex 120mm fans (Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 uses two PWM fans of different thicknesses (25mm & 15mm) rotating in opposite directions.
- HPMS III Premium is easy to install and secure.
4. Zalman CNPS20X – Best CPU Cooler for i9
The Zalman CNPS20X is a CPU cooler for i9 9900k that is designed for demanding users. The mounting system of this cooler is made up of high-quality material, and it also has a flexible mounting system that fits most of the computers. This cooler consists of four heat pipes that are connected to its base. It delivers effective heat dissipation as it has air-cooling technology with high performance. AMD sockets AM2, FM2, and AM3 and Intel sockets up to 65W are supported by the CNPS20X.
The Zalman CNPS20X CPU Cooler features a unique design. It has a special design that gives it four heat pipes that are connected to the base of the cooler. Additionally, the heat pipes are covered with fins that efficiently transfer heat. The pad is made of copper and aluminum and has a high thermal conductivity. There is a fan that spins at a maximum of 3600 RPMs. It has noise-reducing technology and strong airflow support.
The heat pipes are covered with a non-toxic silver coating. Air is blown directly into the CPU base by the fan, which has very high static pressure. When it comes to good performance and RGB colors, this CPU cooler is the best choice.
You can buy Zalman CNPS20X from Amazon here:
- With the 4D stereoscopic folded cooling fin, the heat radiation area is increased by 15%.
- Improved airflow.
- For excellent performance with minimum heat resistance, use RDTH (Reverse Direct Touch Heatpipe) and IHD (Interactive Heatpipe Transfer Design)
- This cooler is compatible with AM3 AM4 and Intel 115X, 2066, 2011 V3, 2011.
5. DARK ROCK PRO 4 – Best CPU Cooler for i9 9900k
The Dark Rock Pro 4 is an advanced Heatpipe cooler that is extremely compact and features high-performance and quiet cooling. Dark Rock Pro 4 offers stylish and elegant aesthetics for your PC, however, it is made with the highest quality materials in Germany and using the most advanced production techniques. This heat pipe cooler has seven high-performance copper heat pipes. A pair of virtually inaudible Silent Wings PWM fans with a patented blade design combined with powerful airflow maximize cooling.
Thanks to its exclusive Zero Frozr technology, which has a fan stop function, this cooler is virtually inaudible. The backlight RGB LED is also compatible with the Asus Aura Sync lighting system. The Dark Rock Pro 4 is also very quiet and offers advanced performance. ZeroFrozr technology minimizes noise even when operating at high speeds.
Dark Rock Pro 4 also offers the incredible cooling performance of 250W TDP and virtually silent operation. The Dark Rock Pro 4 is ideal for overclocked systems and demanding workstations. The Dark Rock 4 has an RGB LED that is compatible with the Asus Aura Sync lighting system. With its compact and slim design, it fits in any case or motherboard. Furthermore, Dark Rock 4 comes with a patented dust-proof fan design, which ensures high cooling efficiency. No doubt that Dark Rock 4 is the best air cooler for i9 9900k.
You can buy DARK ROCK PRO 4 from Amazon here:
- Silent Wings PWM fans are virtually inaudible.
- The front air pressure fan frame shaped like a funnel generates only 24.3 dB(a) when running at maximum speed.
- A copper heat pipe system with seven high-performance parts.
6. Arctic Liquid Freezer II – Best Liquid Cooler for i9 9900k
The NZXT Kraken Z73 Water Cooling system is designed for PC enthusiasts who want to push the envelope in terms of performance. Thanks to Its advanced cooling technology, which is configurable to different modes, however, it allows it to deliver amazing performance. Up to 1.845W of total cooling power.
With a noise level of only 38-60 dBA, this CPU water cooler is an energy-efficient way to cool your system. This means the Kraken Z73 is great for those who want to overclock their processors. This is a great CPU cooler if you want to overclock your Intel i9 9900k processor. It lowers the heat transfer between the processor and the heatsink, also the NZXT Kraken Z73 Water Cooling system keeps the CPU temperatures low. This is one of the best liquid cooler for i9 9900k.
As a high-end air cooler, it is the best CPU cooling solution. The Kraken Z73’s best feature is that it offers efficient cooling and low noise levels. Depending on your needs, its advanced cooling technology can be configured in different modes.
You can buy ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II from Amazon here:
- AIO water fan coolers like the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II have less efficient cool plates, pumps, and radiators.
- Regulator temperature remains 15°C LOWER:
- You can also control the fan via PVM.
- When no cooling is needed, the pump clocks down, consuming less power also it generates less noise than most of the competitors.
- Maintenance-free water loop.
7. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a solid performer for CPU cooling. The heatsink combines the advantages of a heat pipe and direct contact heatsink with the advantages of a fan-based heatsink, all without sacrificing performance, efficiency, or aesthetics. By using the special fin array, the motherboard is able to reach critical areas with 60% higher airflow and maximum heat dissipation.
The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a high-performance and affordable CPU cooler. It can deliver a maximum cooling capacity of 100W TDP with just one 120mm fan. The CPU fan is also compatible with Intel’s LGA 2011/1155/1156/1366 and Intel’s LGA 2066 sockets. It’s a low noise CPU cooler that has been constructed with the latest technologies, giving it an overall performance of 91 dB at full load. The Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black Edition is the best aio for 9900k.
You can buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition from Amazon here:
- Direct contact technology of the 4 Heat Pipes effectively dissipates heat well.
- A stacked fin array ensures minimum airflow resistance allowing for cooler airflow into your heat sink.
- You can customize colors and effects with the wired RGB LED controller.
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection
- A simple and intuitive fan bracket design simplifies installation and replacement
You should choose one of the above coolers if you just bought an Intel i9 9900k processor and are looking for the best CPU cooler i9 9900k processor. There are people who have a lower budget for CPU coolers and there are people who have a higher budget for it. Throughout this article, we included both high-end and low-end CPU coolers for you to choose from. I hope you enjoyed this article you can also read the article about 8 Best Gaming Keyboard under 100 Dollars here.